Migrate ETH to Hedera

Lets do it. Get it to vote!

3 Likes

@PresidentHODL - Is there any reason this has not gone to vote yet. I understand that our current voting site might not support Hedera chain so probably for this vote we need to have two voting sites. One like Dovu uses - https://gov.dovu.earth/ - which I believe is a hedera product and the current one. Then we will need to migrate to the hedera voting once ETH is migrated over. I thought you said a while back that ETH migration would only take a few weeks back in September if we decided to do it after Hedera. Know your team is busy but dropping the ball here and I think people are losing interest in the DAO because the wishes of the DAO are not being carried out promptly nor are responses to peopleā€™s questions. Just some feedback. Cheers.

4 Likes

no balls dropped. snapshot was ready to go right before merge and shut down adding new chains last minute. Anyone in the community can build a voting mechanism - we have tried to find a Hedera based one, and have started a fork and creating our own version. IF you know where we can find this in open source that would be lots fasterā€¦

2 Likes

Found it - working on it now - we should be able to at minimum spin up a voting portal for HTS and utilize the snapshot voting until such time that ETH migrates - or we alter the HTS code to accept ETH voting. Will have an update on socials tomorrow.

7 Likes

Brilliant. Thank you. Cheers!

Been almost two weeks and havenā€™t seen anything?

2 Likes

Funny - we just got the voting site complete and up on testnet today! Be on the lookout for a social media post with more details. IMMINENT.

3 Likes

Great news, thank you. Will look for it and looking forward to voting on some of things that are queued up. Cheers Mate.

Didnā€™t this already pass? When will the migration happen?

1 Like