Proposal for my Delegate nomination and changes to the delegation role

Hereby I would like to put myself forward as an community delegate for the DAO.

The delegates have been named ‘loan delegates’ at creation, but this is not the fully correct in my opinion. Delegates represent and carry a responsibility to the BSL DAO token and all it’s holders in all aspects. This goes further then the loan aspect.

I have considered applying for a delegate position in the past. I have not done so because we had applications with experience in the financial sector. Which is important as a ‘loan delegate’.

With the recent events I feel like the delegation team can be ‘revamped’ into a team with dedicated people to steer the DAO into overall success. This goes past just being a ‘loan delegate’ as said above.

With 20 years of experience in (winter) tourism, and 5 years of crypto experience I feel confident enough to be part of a delegate team that steers the Dao in the right direction.

I have experience in setting up startup companies and leading and training team members.

Some of the key responsibilities of what the delegate team should be doing:

• creating a clear communication channel between the BankSocial team and token holders where possible.

• creating clear guidelines of what the BankSocial dev team and delegate team entails for the DAO token.

• working actively on proposals, also ones submitted by community members if needed.

• working on passed DAO votes with the community and BankSocial dev team

• being active in and help moderating the social channels.

• review loan applications.

More tasks can/should be added as we go.

Important note is that not every delegate needs to be doing every task. Tasks should be devided so every delegate utilizes their strengths. So a well varied team should be appointed.

As for now this role a voluntary role with no reimbursement. I do think if we want to be successful an reimbursement should be implemented for the delegation to be able to put in the time needed in the future to make the BSL DAO token a succes. This should be reviewed when the delegation setup proves itself to be an succes.

With everything that has been build in the last 3.5 years I still have no doubt this will be a success! We all just need to work together and push through this setback.

Thank you for reading this, and please give feedback.

Regards,

Glasti.

6 Likes

Great! Delegates need to work in the best interest of the DAO and you have put that forth clearly. Got my vote!

2 Likes

We may need to look at increasing the number of delegate roles, possible even some different roles in the future to ensure we can scale up when the time is ready and products released. We also need to get representation on the banksocial/Fivancial board by a delegate - see my discussion post.

2 Likes

I’d support your being a delegate!

2 Likes

I like your presentations - you will receive my vote👍🏼

Definitely would have my vote. Diversity is a good thing, you have your own set of skills that can benefit the DAO. The loan aspect is probably easy enough to get a grasp on.

1 Like

absolutely you’ve Got my vote!

Yes you will get my vote. Thanks for stepping in.

U have my vote Glastirr :+1:t3: