Wallet Transparency

Proposing that all employees, moderators, administrators, associates/affiliates, etc disclose publicly their BSL positions and that anyone with insider knowledge have any BSL subject to a 180 day liquidity lock from time of purchase

Again I find this to be extremely inappropriate. BankSocial created the BSL DAO, but they are not beholden to us.

1 Like

Yes - banksocial should have an insider trader policy in place. This prevents abuse and fraud like any well run company. I also feel that all banksocial team members should be required to take a % small percentage of their salary in BSL and have skin in the game, they can’t sell a % until they leave the company - much like a retirement/pension account. This way we know they are also working for the BSL token and community as well if they are are a holder as well. They will want to do things that support the retail community holding BSL - benefits, appreciation vs just working for banksocial as the company and not caring about it. I feel right now the team doesn’t give a whole lot of crap about the token and will just use the community for free marketing or to sell things to make money - like the NFTs.

1 Like

Agreed, all strikes me as accurate