Delegate Proposal - Joe W

This proposal is aimed to delegate a community member, Joe W., as a potential delegate in helping with approving or denying loans.

For those of you who don’t know, Joe W. or commonly known as “Dubbya | $BSL” in our Telegram chat, has been a long time community member and active feedback giver for the community. Here is some more information on Joe and his background.

• Licensed Realtor since 2012 and Broker since 2020.

• CEO of a real estate brokerage with 190+ agents and did 1,082 transactions in 2021.

• Licensed general contractor since 2018, built 3 homes ranging in price from $330,000-$1,100,000 and currently in the process of doing a flip home using a hard money lender.

• Oversee file compliance department that ensures all transactions are compliant with state regulations.

• Oversee all finances of the brokerage. Review monthly P&L’s and implement budgets and marketing strategies.

If you feel like Joe W. would make a good delegate, feel free to vote on this proposal!

5 Likes

Definitely a win for me. Go Dubbya! Thanks for volunteering!

16 Likes

What’s not to like, sold

14 Likes

I 100% agree with this nomination!

14 Likes

Joe’s insight and experience is perfect and 100% qualified to be one of the five delegates. This is an easy yes!

12 Likes

Experience is right in line with what we are doing. I think this is a good decision and I will vote for him.

13 Likes

I totally agree with the nomination. @Dubbya has the 3 points that I think are essential for the board of delegates.
-Knowledge
-Experience
-Believe in the project / identify with the vision

14 Likes

On top of the resume, Joe has also been a great advocate for BSL and trusted community member since day 1. He’s got my vote.

11 Likes

Joe’s experience will be a great addition to the delegation. Joe has also been passionate for the BSL mission + community since day 1.

Great first nomination!

9 Likes

Day 1 holder and positive-minded individual, Joe has my vote.

10 Likes

Thanks for volunteering Joe. You are perfect for this role. Know we are in good hands. Greatly appreciate you doing this to support the community and business.

11 Likes

I did not know Joe was so well qualified, but that is exactly what we are looking for in a delegate. He is definitely a trusted community member that always has intelligent, well versed input. I would love to have Joe as a delegate.

10 Likes

A person with experience vs theory is a YES for me !! Thanks for stepping up man.

11 Likes