Loan Delegate #3 - Michael Z

Michael Z. has been a holder of $BSL for a very long time and has been an avid community member and active contributor to discussions and topics since the launch of BankSocial. Here are some more points about the background of Michael Z.;

• 10 Years of luxury automotive sales and finance experience with Porsche.
    ⁃ Experience with direct finance, credit applications and working with banks.
    ⁃ Familiar with home applications and refinance of mortgages.
    ⁃ Handling of assets ranging from $30,000 - $1,850,000.
    ⁃ Day 1 BankSocial investor that is completely dedicated in the vision of the future financial ecosystem.

If you feel like Michael Z. would make a good loan delegate, feel free to vote on this proposal.

Michael has been one of our longest holders, also always involved in coversersations and being an active memeber of the community. He has my vote :ballot_box:

12 Likes

Great contributor to the community, this is an easy yes!

11 Likes

Michael is an absolute YES for me. Positive community member that sees the long term vision for Banksocial’s future. Thanks for stepping up Michael!

11 Likes

Thank you everyone! It is absolutely my pleasure to volunteer for the delegate position. If anyone has any questions for me please let me know. Thank you Joe for offering your mentorship!

9 Likes

Micheal has held a passion for Banksocial since day 1, he also is an excellent business person and imo will add a lot of value to the delegate council . Voted!

8 Likes

Again, another very easy yes. Michael has been a tremendous community member and deserves to be one of the five delegates!

5 Likes

It’s an easy yes for me. Thanks for volunteering Michael

5 Likes

Yeah, this is a very easy yes from me.

5 Likes

It’s safe to assume you’ll get passed the temp check and eventually passed the on-chain vote process too.

Courage and good luck Michael!

5 Likes

Would be great to have Micheal on the team.

5 Likes

Michael has been a positive community member since the beginning and his financial and loan experience will be beneficial as a delegate.

6 Likes

Thank you Michael! You are always there for the community and this project. Great experience to add to the delegation committee.

6 Likes

Michael looks like he would be a great contributor to the team. Cheers!

5 Likes

Day 1s will WIN! Got my vote

4 Likes

Michael has been a holder since day one. Never sold. He believes in the project completely. He is vested in this project to ensure its success.

3 Likes

Michael has been one of the biggest advocates for BSL since the beginning and someone i’ve grown to respect. Its an easy yes for me.

1 Like