Loan Delegate #4 - Fast Tracker (Jeremiah Nicholas)

Fast Tracker (Jeremiah Nicholas) has been a long time holder of BankSocial and has actively contributed knowledge and expertise to the team and community. Here is some background on Fast and his achievements and backgrounds;

BIO-

I have extensive background in property management, have experience in real estate flips, and hard money loans- have been trained on a national level in real estate acquisitions, buy and hold properties, and asset protection.

Was Executive Vice President of a property management company for 10 years, and branched out in 2010 to start my own firm.

CEO of a property management firm -
2010 - Current.

Focused in government contracts, and full property management. Have over 1200 properties that we manage, and are a certified government contractor.

We also have a full manufacturing division that is commercial and government contracts only - we run this out of an 18,000 sq ft facility

In December we acquired a 10 unit territory for a national franchise that we are developing in Orlando, FL. We are currently in the process of building these out over the next couple years.

I have an entire management team that I meet with weekly in person and over zoom for strategic planning of the businesses.

My responsibilities:

Managing company growth
Research and development for new acquisitions
Site development and business opens
Over-site of client contracts
Sales management/marketing

Personal -

I am married and have 3 kids, love to travel and invest in crypto. I have been invested in BSL since the first hour of launch and believe that we are going to change they way the world banks.

If you feel like F.T would be a good loan delegate, feel free to vote on this proposal.

FT will add a wealth of experience to the delegate council, he also has a passion for the Banksocial vision. Voted!

11 Likes

Hard to say no after reading his experience! Love that he is a loyal Banksocial holder from day 1! Easy yes for me!

9 Likes

Got my vote aswell! Nice bio

8 Likes

I know you will be a great asset to BankSocial. You have my vote

8 Likes

Nice curriculum FT. you got my vote

8 Likes

Voted! Good luck, FT.

6 Likes

Very easy yes for me!

9 Likes

This is a very easy yes for me based on his experience. Looking forward to him being a delegate and looking forward to expand my knowledge working with him in this collaborative process.

10 Likes

Wow - another stellar delegate. Got my vote. Love this community!

8 Likes

The skills to pay the bills!!:fire:

8 Likes

The resume speaks for itself. But better yet, a loyal holder of BSL since the beginning with a deep understanding of the vision. You got my vote.

4 Likes

This is great experience to have for a delegate position for this type of work. I am looking forward to working together.

2 Likes

Has done sir, it is to easy to say that u have very nice contidition for this job.

2 Likes