Rewarding Valuable Contributions

To foster a vibrant and engaged DAO community, I propose a reward system that recognizes both authors of approved proposals and other members who make significant contributions to the project.

This incentive will not only motivate members to participate but also enhance the DAO’s reputation as a supportive and rewarding platform.

While this proposal offers several benefits, it’s important to consider potential downsides and implement the system carefully.

To ensure fairness, sustainability, and transparency, we should:

1. Establish clear guidelines for rewards and the process for awarding them.
  2. Consider recognizing a variety of contributions, not just proposal authorship.
  3. Regularly review and adjust the reward system to ensure its effectiveness.

By carefully addressing these factors, we can create a reward system that benefits the DAO and its members while maintaining a fair and equitable environment.

3 Likes

I believe establishing a clear DAO operating model, including roles and responsibilities, is essential for building robust governance and strengthening the partnership with BankSocial/Fivnancial. It will also be key to developing mutually beneficial revenue models. I’m fully supportive of this initiative—do you have any initial thoughts on the roles and responsibilities? I suggest we start brainstorming and set a date for an initial proposal discussion.

Looking forward to your thoughts! ? @Glastirr @Michael_Zimmy @SeekerOfCoin

1 Like