Tokenomics change to 3.5%buy tax, 3.5% sell tax, 100% to SLP, no redistribution

This is a temperature check based on the result of the following discussion/online poll: Tokenomics change - online poll #1

Result is: 3.5% buy tax, 3.5% sell tax, 100% to SLP, no redistribution.

As discussed earlier, I believe that increasing the SLP is the best strategy. The value of 3.5 presented and voted on by the majority seems to me to be quite balanced. so I vote for this proposal

2 Likes

I’m supporting this measure so that volume builds the SLP, looks good to me :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Yes! Lets build the SLP!

2 Likes

This is awesome, glad we are able to change the tokenomics relatively easy. Glad to see we are close to increasing SLP FUND

2 Likes

I would recommend that we just turn the whole sell limit into what goes to the SLP. Let people buy in for free and sell at the 7% fee which goes to the loans. Just a my 2 cents. Not a financial person so take it for that.

2 Likes

This would be a great start. Having a healthy SLP will allow our utility to thrive. We’re already at 7% on sells but once loans go out and staking starts we expect more people to buy/hold/stake. The 3.5% on buys will allow the SLP to grow.

2 Likes

Based on the conversations in the telegram chat and the poll taken before this temperature check, it seems a large majority of who was involved in the discussion are like this solution. Growing the SLP will help increase the amount of capable loans and directly benefit the community more than just standard distributions.

2 Likes

This to me is the most logical and safest way to grow your investment potential. This guarantees that the SLP fund will grow no matter what is going on in the market (unless no volume whatsoever). If buys far outweigh the sells we will not be able to realistically provide a staking option that makes sense for anyone. This ensures that no matter what happens it grows. The more loans that go out the bigger the stuffing in the pie becomes. The bigger the stuffing the more 1% equals or 2 % or whatever. We are trying to achieve sustainable utility with this project. If there are people that want to buy in and sale without staking this tax is the penalty. For long term holders this is and investment into your investment.

3 Likes